Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wasn't Going to Have a Picture Today...

...Then this snake decided to go across the sidewalk in the backyard and by the time I got the camera he was heading off to greener pastures. Not quite as big as the one on Dad's blog. We think it is the one that had been in the front yard for a while.


I had a very busy day today. I should write myself a list more often on the days that I'm home because I like to check things of so I work on them.

Today was back-up day. Got all March pictures and blogs onto the external drive and DVD's. Then I started a job I really haven't wanted to do but I'm surprised how much I got done. I went through all of January's pictures, pick the ones I like and edited them. This includes cropping, touching up the lighting and sharpening them when I can. Out of 1,000 or so pictures (and I looked at everyone) I did 200. Now I have to upload them to get them printed and then move on to February's pictures. Hope to do a months worth every Thursday until I'm caught up.

Also did all the laundry but you know there will be a few loads this weekend to get done. Watched a couple of TIVOed shows. Worked on and finished the Year-in-Review Album, just have to get a package of refills for the album so I can put everything in.

Last week I had ordered prints of all the digital layouts I did in my previous class and they came today. So I put those in an album. I really like the way they turned out. Wait until you see them in person.

So that is what kept me busy all day and it went by really fast because of all the things I got done. Only one thing on my list that I didn't even get to, that was the Challenge Layout for this week in the class I'm taking now. We are suppose to use some/all of the things we learned and put our own touch on them. I know what pictures I'm using and have a general layout in my head so I should be good to go this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin