Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's What Little Boys Do


As you can see Riley had a run in with a corner in the apartment. The swelling has pretty much gone away but the bruise is going to take a few days to heal. I think it gives him character, not that he really needed any more.

What a beautiful day for a walk. No humidity and a good breeze. Nothing exciting to see but we did run into Wally and Hope just as we finished up.

Riley didn't seem hungry before our walk so he had his breakfast when we got back. This morning it was OH's cereal. I gave him a spoon to eat with and he was torn whether to use his fingers or the spoon, so it was kind of half and half. He really loves his Oh's!

Riley and I created a new game. I would run to a corner of the apartment, stamp my feet and run to another corner. Riley would try to catch me but he was laughing so hard he was snorting and couldn't keep up with me. We did this for about 15 minutes and Gramma got tired, Riley could have kept going forever.

I called the Minuteman National Monument to make reservations for Tammy, Kim and the kids to take a tour when they are in South Dakota this summer. I thought they were on Central time but it is actually Mountain time so I couldn't call until ten and it took about five minutes to get everything taken care of. By the time I got home the e-mail with all the info had arrived and I sent it on to Tammy.

Found another reason Chris makes an appearance at home; he needs a haircut. I told him I charge extra for after-hour appointments but it didn't seem to bother him. Thank goodness I just put on the guard and run it over his head, doesn't take very long. Plus it was starting to get dark out.

Spent most of my evening working on this week's layout for my digital class. The lessons this time are so much more involved. This time we created our own paper with a design and texture, pretty neat.

This is what I came up with. Now I have to start on the second layout for this week. Haven't really read what we are doing so I guess that is a good place to start.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin