Friday, April 18, 2008

Quiet Friday

We had a pretty quiet day today. Did our WalMart shopping first and then it was over to Weight Watchers. I'm down 1.6 lbs this week, guess I should eat out more on the weekends because that is what I did last week.

On the drive back to the apartment remembered that I wanted to go to the bank and of course when I got there the Loomis truck was at the ATM. Decided to go to Sonic and get a diet coke to kill some time. I did everything I possible could, got my soda, cleaned my purse and sorted through my wallet and the Loomis truck was still there. Decided it could wait until tomorrow morning.

Got back to the apartment and unloaded everything. I have created a monster, Riley loves his crayons and if I try to put them away he gets very upset, so that is what we did all day.

He went down for his nap at about 1030 and didn't wake up until about 1400. Decided we needed to get out of the house so we take a short walk around the apartment complex, really not going to be able to take afternoon walks for very much longer. Pretty soon we will be going out at 0700 just so it will be a little cool.

Got home just before 1700 and Dan was in the mood for pizza, so I placed an order online and we headed out to pick it up. It was ready when we got there and no crowds had formed yet.

Chris graced us with his presence for about 20 minutes and then he was off again. He is on vacation until about Wednesday or so. Doubt that we will see much more of him. Don't think that I mentioned but he got his annual review at work and it was very good and he got a pay raise to go along with it.

Think I'm going to watch a couple of my shows I have recorded and then call it a night.

Everyone have a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin