Friday, April 25, 2008

What a Way to Start the Day


Pretty quiet day. Started out with a beautiful sunrise. Amazing how it changes from day to day.

Didn't have much to do this morning, just Weight Watcher's where I was down .4. Good thing I got my haircut yesterday or I might not have lost anything. Didn't get in as much walking this past week so I will have to remedy that.

No errands today because I did everything yesterday so we were back to the apartment just before 0900.

Today Riley dumped all his toys in a pile and then sat in the middle of them and played for a long time. We also colored but Riley makes it difficult, he always wants the crayon that I'm using so I don't get much done.

Went right down for his nap today and slept for about 2.5 hours. More of the same playing this afternoon. Although he did come up with a new game, how much stuff can we put up the leg of Gramma's shorts. Quite a bit actually and this kept him occupied for a good long time.

Not much else going on today. So everyone have a good weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin