Thursday, April 17, 2008

What Drives a Cat Crazy?

Well in our house it's two sandhill cranes standing less than three feet away and not being able to do anything about it. I know Juan was thinking, "If only that sheet of glass wasn't there, I'd be having crane for dinner."




Not much else exciting went on today. Just trying to get things done. I didn't go through March pictures until today so I didn't finish editing all of them yet but I'm about halfway through so I should be able to finish up this weekend.

Did finish a couple of scrapbook pages. Got the laundry done and scrubbed the kitchen floor. Don't know who usually does it but she sure did fall down on the job, looks much better now.

Dan got home early today so we took a ride over to Tammy and Tom's to do the litter boxes. We saw Max and Kiwi but Boo was nowhere to be seen. I'm sure he was in the closet but he blends in to well to be seen. Luke was moving slow, must have woke him up from his afternoon nap.

Back to editing pictures, maybe I'll finish them up tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin