Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Unusual Day

Riley was a two fisted eater this morning. He didn't get much of the yogurt into his mouth but he had a good time trying. I had to keep taking one of the sticky spoons from him and give him a couple of spoonfuls and then he would want both spoons again.

Nikki had her doctor's appointment this morning and they decided her blood pressure was a bit high so she should come back in the afternoon to see the doctor then. This is one that will actually perform her c-section.

So I got a couple of hours off. Came home and finished up balancing the checking accounts and then worked on my week 4 lesson of my digital class. It was really last week I should have been doing this but I had a certain picture in mind and I didn't get it until this past weekend. I got about a third of the way through the lessons.

When I got back to the apartment Riley was just getting up from his nap. I gave him lunch, mac and cheese. Then we played for a while. Dan called and said he was going by Home Depot and would pick up another bag of mulch for the little garden. So he stopped by and spread the mulch and then he and Riley went out for a walk. While they were gone Nikki got back from the afternoon appointment.

They decided her blood pressure was only a little bit high and not enough to get worried about right now. Also found out the Kaleigh Grace should put in an appearance on either the 15th or 16th of May. They only schedule c-sections on Thursday and Friday. So that is a little earlier then we thought it would be. Doesn't hurt Nikki's feelings at all.

Got home and did some more work on the week 4 lesson. Plus I have been playing a game of Scrabble with Andy on Facebook, so we have been going back and forth with that.

Chris came home for a while. Speaking of Chris he got his tax rebate today. So I guess everyone else should be on the look out for theirs. He wasn't home long, had to leave because his store sold out of the Grand Theft Auto and he had to pick some up from another store and take them to his. But it didn't take him long because he just drove in the driveway. Not use to him being home this much.

Back to check on the Scrabble game.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin