Monday, April 14, 2008

Tired

Boy it was pretty hard to get out of bed this morning, besides being tired it was just plain cold in the house. But I did it and was on my way. Riley felt the same way and slept past 0730.

We were moving kind of slow so we didn't get started on our walk until almost 0900. Took a couple of pictures and this was the one I liked best.

We had made it around the pond where we saw this turtle high up on the bank and we disturbed him. He practically flew into the pond, he wanted away from us so bad.

Dan called and needed us to run to the house because he forgot a number he needed to do a job. We weren't far from the apartment so we headed there and got the keys and we were on our way. Took me a few minutes to find the right piece of paper and then we were on our way back to the apartment.

Riley wasn't very happy, he was tired and nothing was going his way so I put him down for his nap. Of course right after he laid down they started mowing the grass and that made it hard for him to fall asleep but he finally did conk out. Only lasted about 1.5 hours, he needs more but I'll take what I can get.

He was still a bit cranky when he woke up so we went out and finished our walk and it was just the thing to calm him down. I really like it when the apartment complex is flying their flag, it looked really nice today.

Played for a while and then he was ready for lunch. I was getting him a piece of cheese to tide him over while I made lunch and he reached behind me and grabbed one of the glass containers off the door. Before I could get it away from him he threw it on the floor. What a mess but I got it all cleaned up with only one small cut on my finger and none on Riley.

Gave him his cheese, then some ravioli, wagon wheels, and a waffle. He still wouldn't let me take the tray away from his chair so I made another waffle and that finally filled him up. Guess he is making up for not eating a lot this weekend.

By this time Andy was on his way home so my day was coming to an end. Need to go home and go to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin