Friday, April 4, 2008

She's Home

I was in the kitchen making dinner when my cell phone rang and Dan answered. It was Mum calling to say they just picked up Kim at the airport. So she is home where she belongs. Looking forward to seeing her soon.

Now back to the regular blog news.

Here it is Friday again, decided not to go to WalMart first this morning. Had other errands to get done. So we headed right to Weight Watchers, this was a great weigh-in (never expect these), down 3.2 pounds. Never understand, I eat the same amount of points every week and exercise about the same. I will just accept and move on. Shoot for another good weigh-in next Friday.

Panera was next on our list. Riley and I shared a cinnamon crunch bagel and he had an apple juice. I put some in his cup but he really wanted to examine the juice box. So after the initial grabbing of the box and squirting juice all over himself he did really well drinking from the box.

On to Michaels to get refills for the Year-in-Review album and I lucked out and the first one I touched was the right refill. I can finish that up now.

Decided we were right at the Osceola Parkway WalMart so we did our shopping there. How can two WalMarts be laid out so differently, had to walk around to find everything. We finally found everything on my list and then it was time to head home.

Riley fell asleep on the way back to the apartment. He was so tired I actually changed his diaper and redressed him and he never woke up and went on to sleep for 2 1/2 hours.

He was a bit cranky this afternoon but got all excited when daddy got home and even more excited when we all went for a walk to check mail.

Then it was home to the good news about Kim.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin