Monday, April 28, 2008

Blurry Riley

I arrive at Nikki and Andy's just in time to see the sunrise and take a picture from their parking lot. I'm sure this will only last another couple of weeks or so. But I'm enjoying it now.



I spend a lot of time taking pictures that look like this. They are either blurry, very close up, or Riley looks down just as I snap the shot. Most of the time time he is trying to get to the camera so he can see himself in the preview screen. He can look at those pictures for forever.


This isn't a bad shot, just that he is looking down and away from me. The best ones I usually get now are the ones I take on our walks and he is strapped in the stroller. Or when There is someone else around who can distract him away from the camera.





















I know it looks like he is just sitting there but really he is starting to run to me.


We had a pretty good day. Nice morning for a walk, breezy and still cool. So we took a longer walk, retraced our steps a bit just so we could stay outside longer.

Riley has another runny nose and starting to get a bit horse. He went down for his nap earlier than normal so he was up by noon. Spent the afternoon playing and he wasn't going to let me pick up the mega blocks. He wasn't playing with them but they couldn't be in the bag. All the other toys could be picked up but not them.

Just as I was leaving Chris arrived to drop off a game with Andy. He went in to play with Riley for a bit and I headed home. Got a nice surprise, Dan had dinner all cooked. Chicken, rice and corn, it was delicious.

I'll be going to bed early tonight, I was tired all day for some reason. As I'm going to bed, Chris will be leaving for work. Midnight release of Grand Theft Auto tonight so the Game Stops will be open for a few hours.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin