Thursday, April 24, 2008

What a Day

I knew today was going to be busy but I didn't realize how much I would get done. I was going to start the day by coloring my hair(I know, you're saying to yourself "She colors her hair, I can't believe that), when I went to get the hair coloring I found that I didn't have any. I always have a box under the sink. So I had to skip that.

My next task is my most hated household chore, DUSTING. I put it off as long as I can which means there is generally about an inch or so covering every flat surface. I did everything in the living room, computer room and miscellaneous things in the other rooms. Didn't feel like taking all the Santa's down and doing them.

My big goal for today was to get as many of the pictures I have edited over the last three weeks uploaded to Scrapbookpictures.com. That was something I worked all day on. I had set up all the albums yesterday so that made things go much smoother today. Got all of January and half of February done. Will finish up next week.

I also went into town (is that what you call going to WalMart). First I got my hair cut, the girl took me at my word when I said I wanted it short. I think this is the shortest I have ever had it. It's about an inch at the longest. Just means I can go longer until my next haircut.

Then it was to the Post Office to check the vacationer's mail.

I was going to get gas next but the gas station at WalMart was crazy so I decided to go after I went into WalMart. Picked up a few things including my hair coloring. Had a hard time finding my shade, wonder if they are phasing it out or changing their numbering system again.

The gas station hadn't cleared up but I had to get gas so I just sat in line. One of the pumps wasn't taking credit cards and that always causes problems.

Stopped at Sonic on the way home for a diet coke.

Got my hair colored, vacuumed and did all the laundry. So you can see I was a very busy girl.

Just wanted to wish John a Happy Birthday again.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin