Thursday, April 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Started this busy day going out with Tammy to do some errands. First on the list was to wash and clean the expedition. Went to the car wash between Walgreens and Andy and Nikki's Apartments. Didn't really take to long to get it all done and it looked so nice when it was done.

We headed over to WalMart for some shopping. This new layout still baffles me sometimes, just not use to where everything is yet. Riley and I have no problems on Friday's because we usually get the same old thing but when you want to pick up something different might just as well take a tour of the store.

Stopped at Sonic for something to drink while we were getting our pedicures done. There was no one at Nail Central so they were able to start on us right away. Everything was going fine until she started scrubbing on my feet and today it was tickling me so much I was actually in pain. I didn't think she would ever get done. But I did survive. It seems every time we go in there it takes longer and longer to get the pedicure. We did come out with beautiful feet.

Walked over to Publix so Tammy could get a sub for lunch and then we were on our way home.

I kept busy this afternoon working on my Thursday list. Didn't do to well today. Only knocked two things off the list. One was a really big one though, got the February pictures edited and backed up. So next Thursday will be March and I'll be caught up, will just have to upload them so I can get them printed out. Also got all the laundry done, always an accomplishment. Didn't work on any actual scrapbooking, maybe next week.

Mum, Dad, and Tammy came over to fax off some stuff and they stayed for a few minutes. Dad wasn't to happy with me, still haven't baked him a cake. So he had to eat a couple of pieces of candy.

This evening we went over to Tammy's to pick up the expedition and visited with everyone for a bit. Then it was home so I could get to bed before 2300, which has been my bedtime this week. Hate when I start working on stuff on the computer because I hate to stop. But tonight I have nothing to do and I'm tired.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin