Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wrapping, Wrapping, Wrapping

Every year I swear I won't leave the wrapping of presents until the last day and will do it as I buy gifts and every year I stand over a table for hours wrapping presents. Well that is what I did today.

I also made one final trip to WalMart, I was going to wait until tomorrow but I decided that wouldn't be a very good idea so I went out today.

Stopped by Andy and Nikki's because yesterday neither Andy or I could remember anything and all the stuff I had in the backseat for him was still in the backseat when I got home. So I dropped all of that off with them today.

I am happy to say all Christmas shopping is done and I only have a few more things to wrap. So tomorrow should be a day of rest. Although I really should be in my craft room cleaning it up. It is always a mess at this time of year.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin