Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Great Way to End the Year

I was starting to think that this would be the month that I didn't lose any weight. It wouldn't have been a bad thing considering all the stuff we did and all the places we went that had good food. But today I lost 2.6 lbs so it was a losing month and I can't ask for anymore than that. I'm within 3 pounds of my goal but I would like to go a bit lower to have some wiggle room, I need wiggle room for those times when things don't go quite as I plan.

After the meeting I ran a few errands. First stop was Panera for bread, been thinking about making paninis for dinner for a couple of days and I wanted some good bread. Then to WalMart and Publix.

The rest of the day was filled with boxing up ornaments, still not done but have made a dent in the pile on the table.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin