Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One Tree Down, 22 More to Go

Decided to go to AAA today and get the new Florida Tour Book and when I got there I pulled out my card and found out I hadn't received my new card yet. I knew I had paid but didn't know what was going on with the card. Had no problems getting the new book because everything was up to date in the computer and the receptionist requested new cards be sent to us. When Dan got home I had him check his card and it was for 2009 so I guess when the new cards came I shredded the wrong card.

Also went to Michaels to get the scrapbook albums that I needed for the different sets of layouts I have. Now everything is is albums.

Spent the rest of the day taking down the tree. Had to wait for Dan to get home because I couldn't get one of the sections apart but now it is down and boxed up. Wish I could say the same for the ornaments, guess that will be my job tomorrow after I go shopping.

Just joking about 22 more trees to go it is only about half that.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin