Friday, December 5, 2008

Tiring Day

Didn't really do anything hard or tiring today, or at least I didn't think I had, but I'm just plain tired right now.

Started with a walk and it was a bit colder then I thought it would be but at least I had my gloves and that made up for the lightweight jacket I was wearing.

Home to work on more digital layouts, just trying to get caught up. As I look through pictures I think of layouts I would like to do, sometimes I even remember what I thought of. Usually I write down my thoughts but sometimes not.

The day turned out to be beautiful, the house temperature even got up to 78, hasn't been that warm in the house for a while, didn't think to look at what the temperature was outside but I had the doors open and the cats spent the afternoon out back.

When I went to chase them back into the house this evening saw this sunset. Don't very often catch the sunsets because of all the trees and it is gone so quickly.



Dan had a very busy week and even though he took some time off because of the stomach thing he still got more then 40 hours in, would like to see that continue.

Saint Cloud's Christmas Parade is tomorrow so we will be going to see that, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin