Monday, December 29, 2008

Walking with Riley

Decided I needed to go for a walk today and thought Riley would enjoy going with me. He was finishing up breakfast when I got there. So got him dressed and we were off. We hadn't done this in a long time. Went to the lake front to see what we could see. As always he was very interested in his snacks.


I know I'm kind of late with the lion picture but I couldn't pass it up today. I really thought he would be dressed for the New Year by now, that will probably be tomorrow.


We really didn't see much wildlife today so took some pictures of the fountain, Riley was pretty interested in it. I think he would have liked to play in it.


This was pretty much what we saw for wildlife, three sandhill cranes coming in for a landing, they were just as noisy as always and we certainly couldn't miss seeing them.


We walked about two miles, saw lots of people, most were on bikes or roller skates.

Got back to the apartment and got some pictures of Kaleigh but she sure didn't want to look at me today. Daddy was much more interesting.


Then I played with Riley for a bit, he cooked me some carrots and french fries, quite the combination.


Then I was off to work on sorting through pictures to see what I wanted to get prints of. I also started thinking about my year in review album for 2008, I think I'm going to do it all digitally. Just need to come up with a format.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Love the pictures!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin