Tuesday, December 9, 2008

IKEA Shopping

Went out shopping at IDEA today with Andy and Nikki. Nikki had a meeting this morning so I went over early to play with the kids. Riley wanted to play in his room so we took the crayons and coloring book in there. Kaleigh decided it was time for her bottle and I like to feed her so I figured I could do that while Riley colored, well he was having none of that. It was his time with me and that little sister wasn't going to get any of my attention.

He also decided his butt was very tender today and he needed extra cushioning on his chair, I really don't know how he even managed to stay in the chair but he did and really liked it that way.



Showing me a green crayon.



Then we had to put the coloring book out for the bears to use and each bear got a crayon.



We headed off to IKEA when Nikki got home. We walked around the upstairs first, had lunch and then walked around the downstairs. There were hardly any people there and that is always very nice.

Next we went to Target and Riley just got fussier and fussier. Knew it was because he was tired and as soon as he sat in his carseat he was sound asleep.

On the way home Andy saw that Kaleigh's top two teeth had come through, this time the teething didn't seem to bother her like the first two teeth.

Got back to the apartment and unloaded the car and I headed home. They tired me out.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Sounds like you had a fun day.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin