Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shopping

Well it was only 35 degrees this morning and when I went out at 0530 to head to Weight Watcher's there was frost/ice on the windshield. There was no wind so it really didn't feel that bad.

Had a great day at WW, down 4 pounds. Needed that because last week I was up and had no explanation so losing this week just proved it was one of those things. Getting pretty close to my goal but don't think I will do it before the end of the year, to many things going on and not enough weeks left.

After the meeting I headed to Wal-Mart to my shopping and then over to Andy and Nikki's. Riley and I had a date to go shopping today. He was just finishing up his breakfast when I arrived and was ready in no time. Didn't have many places to go but we had fun. The first stop of the day was to see Chris and drop off the cookies for him. I know that they will get eaten there. We visited for a bit and we were off again.

Michael's was our next stop and got everything I needed there. Riley was a very good boy, held my hand while we were walking and rode in the cart with no complaining. Then we were ready to head home.

By this time it had warmed up a bit and the sun was shining. Riley got to eat crackers all the way home, which he really enjoyed.

Got to the apartment and he wanted to finish his crackers, so he sat and watched tv while eating his snack.


Kaleigh just bounced away in the bouncer, she really loves doing this. She now has a little tuft of unruly hair that looks really cute.

We didn't think to put Riley's hat and mittens on before we left the house today but he tried them on when we got back.


Just another shot of Kaleigh.


I got home and did all my backups of stuff from November, took most of the afternoon but I always feel better when the pictures and digital stuff I have created is someplace other than my hard drive.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congrats again on the 4 lb weight loss. You can keep the cold weather.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin