Monday, December 15, 2008

Sea World

We have been so busy lately, today we went to Sea World. Again we had some free passes for the folks that didn't have annual passes. This was the crew for the day: Me, Nikki, Kaleigh, Andy, Riley, Camden, Luke, Kara, Wally, and Ashley, all friends of Nikki and Andy.


Here we are with Dolly the Dolphin. Kaleigh has no problems smiling for the camera but that Riley, put a camera in front of him and out comes the serious face.

We saw lots of things today. First was Pets Ahoy, a show with cats, dogs, ducks, a rat, a pig, and a skunk. Riley really enjoyed this show. When we were done went out to the strollers and I pulled out my bag (it was a large ziploc) to get a snack and the bag was all ripped and my peanut butter sandwich was gone, I suspect a squirrel. Does it remind you of the trail mix incident of 1986 in Canada, Tammy? I was very disappointed because I had looked forward to that sandwich all morning.

Shark Encounter was next and we saw this wood duck on our way in, they are so beautiful.


The next show was A'Lure - The Call of the Ocean, it has acrobatics and dancing. Again Riley enjoyed this show but when the music and lights turned evil he got a bit scared and grabbed around my neck. He was just fine with the tone lightened up.

Headed over to Shamu's Happy Harbor and we have found the newest thrill ride lover in the family. Riley loved everything today. Started with the carousel and after Universal wasn't sure what he would do but he just laughed and laughed after the initial startup.


Here's the happy girl, she can't wait until she is big enough to ride everything.


This is the Ocean Commotion, it goes back and forth and spins around. Riley liked it so much he rode it a second time, Camden couldn't wait to get off.



Once again just waiting to get big enough.

By this time we were all hungry and lunch was calling us. Had a good lunch and then it was time for me to head home.

Once I got home kept busy finishing up the last of the Christmas decorations now I get to enjoy them for about eleven days and I'll be ready to pack them all away.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I wish I could have been there. Looks like fun.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin