Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's My Birthday

Can't believe another year has come and gone, but here I am celebrating my birthday. Didn't really do anything which is just how I wanted it.

Weight Watcher's was good, down 1.4 lbs which makes me even for the month and that is all I want from this time of year.

I didn't have to go anywhere on the way home because I did everything yesterday and I'm so glad I did.

Spent the day watching all the Christmas movies I have recorded over the last couple of weeks and wrapped the last few presents.

Then Dan took me out for dinner, right where I wanted to go - Taco Bell.

Now we are home for the evening just waiting for a visit from Santa.

2 comments:

tammy said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!

Leesha said...

Happy birthday, Lauri! I'm a little bit late, but it is only just midnight here :) I hope you had a good day.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin