Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Cutie Pies

Went over to Andy and Nikki's to hang some stuff for them and we got to play with Riley and Kaleigh.

Kaleigh may not have much hair but she has just enough to put a velcro bow in and it sure looks cute. She is doing really well with sitting up and balancing herself. Even caught herself a few times and didn't fall over.



Riley really liked all his Christmas presents. The cars/trucks with the roadway rug will keep him busy.


His kitchen was a big hit to, likes to cook food for us and even got me a soda out of the little refrigerator.





Kaleigh is almost crawling, she gets her belly off the floor and is almost on her knees.


I was taking pictures of Kaleigh and Riley kept trying to get my attention so I would take his picture and I finally did. Was rewarded with this big smile.


Here is Andy and Nikki's gingerbread house for this year. It is a tradition for them, I'm sure next year Riley is going to want to help with decorating.


Today we watched "The Dark Knight", it was much longer then I thought but was still pretty good. Wonder what we will watch tomorrow?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin