Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tree Trimmers

Dan was feeling better this morning, although he did reschedule his first two jobs for later in the week so he could get some more rest. He was up a few times last night.

I spent the morning working on digital layouts again. Once I get an idea in my head it goes pretty fast, it always helps to know what pictures and how many I will be using.

It is getting colder, the front went through last night and it never did warm up today, think the house only got up to about 72, thats about 10 degrees to cool for me during the day. At least I didn't resort to wearing gloves in the house, I think that may happen tomorrow.

Bet you thought tree trimmers were referring to the Christmas trees but today it was the trimmers for OUC trimming the branches of one of the trees that overhang the power line that runs between our house and our neighbor. Only took them about 15 minutes and most of that time was getting the truck in position to cut and then run the debris through the chipper. They were working on our road all day. Spent quite a bit of time right in front of the house on the other side of the road.




So speaking of tree trimming here are a couple of my favorite ornaments this year. They really are all my favorite and we have been collecting them ever since we got married. I have always tried to get dated ones and was lucky enough to have the foresight to get one with 1977 on it (our first Christmas together) and I have at least one dated one from every year since. That wasn't always the easiest task to accomplish when we lived overseas at the very beginning. I have quite a few snowmen but Santa's will always be my true favorite.



1 comment:

Kat said...

Glad to hear that Dan is feeling better.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin