Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday

Started with a trip to the ATM, we were in Dan's van and it wouldn't fit in the drive thru lane so went to the ATM in front and of course it wasn't working. I walked over to the drive thru and made the deposit. When we left the bank, drove through Sonic and who is there but Tammy, Kim, and Cole. Pulled in and talked to them for a few minutes.

Then we were on to WalMart, only three things on my list and we came home with a whole cart full of stuff. I'm blaming Dan, he is the one that said we should go look at the Christmas decoration and see what was on sale. Ended up with a bunch of outdoor decorations for next year.

Home Depot was calling Dan, he needed to get another light for the garage and this time we got the right bulbs for it the first time, unlike the last time he got one of these fixtures.

Went home and dropped everything off and headed out to Best Buy. I finally decided to get my external drive. I got the Seagate 1.5 TB. I had a couple of question about the differences between two models but the girl I asked was no help so called my computer people and Chris was able to give me some info.

Spent the afternoon copying everything I wanted from the computer to the external drive, it was all already backed up on cd/dvd. Lost to many things when my old external drive failed and I now know the more backups the better.

Football was the only other thing on our schedule today and I took a nap during some of that.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin