Monday, December 1, 2008

The Sickness Has Spread...

Riley is getting better as we speak (read?) but now Andy and Dan are throwing up. Andy started this morning and Dan when he got home from work. Anyone else out there not feeling well?

Riley and Kaleigh had Dr appointments today and are doing very well, Kaleigh is up to 20lbs and Riley is 30 lbs (think I got that right). I know Kaleigh was 26" long but I forgot how tall Riley is. They both had to get two shots so I'm sure there are some sore legs in that house.

I had a pretty uneventful day. Spent most of the day working on the computer trying to get Christmas stuff done. Also got three digital scrapbook layouts done and picked out the pictures to put in the ornaments that I got at Michael's. I did the same type of ornaments last year so I think I'm going to look for another tree to put these on and add new ones each year.

Guess our warm weather only lasted for a couple of days and now it is getting cold again. Should only be about 39 degrees on Wednesday morning, we'll have to see.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Hope everyone feels better soon.

Kim said...

No one here is sick. I hope everyone feels better.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin