Saturday, May 17, 2008

What Won't a Grampa Do For His Granddaughter?

Well I found out today he will dig in the recycling dumpster for the newspaper from her birthday. We have always saved the paper from birth days - Chris, Andy, and Riley - we have them all. Then today we are riding home after doing some errands and stopping by Tammy's and the newspaper from Kaleigh's b-day comes up in conversation and we realize that an hour ago we dumped a months worth of newspapers in the recycling. So we swing by the dumpster and twenty minutes later we have the paper from Kaleigh's big day and the the day after so we will always know what went on in the world on that very important day.

Today was the big photo session, I got some really good shot (if I do say so myself) but I had some really good subjects. More pictures will be coming tomorrow. Here's a few just to keep you interested.




I think they have the same cheeks. Again Riley doesn't think that Kaleigh needs her socks and he has gotten one off so far.

Dan had a job this morning so I spent that time getting more pictures edited and up loaded to scrapbookpictures.com. Trying to get everything done because tomorrow is the end of their sale on 4 X 6's.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin