Thursday, May 8, 2008

Boring

Not much going on today, didn't even leave the house. I take that back, I walked down to the mailbox. I know you all want my life.

I spent most of the day working on April pictures, almost done. Just couldn't do anymore I was starting to nod off as I was editing pictures and that isn't good. Would like the pictures to look better not worse when I get done with them.

I also did some more work on our closet. Getting stuff we are keeping into the Ikea boxes we bought and magazines into holders. Things are starting to look good. Need a couple more boxes and we will be set. Maybe we will make a trip to Ikea this coming week sometime.

Next week at this time Kaleigh will be here.

Told you it was a pretty boring day.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin