Friday, May 9, 2008

Never Skip a Week at Weight Watchers

Started the day with a quick trip to WalMart to get our shopping done. Then it was off to Weight Watchers, I always know it will be bad after I skip a week. I ended up being up 2.4 lbs which isn't really bad but it isn't good either. Was hoping to be down 10 lbs before leaving for Santa Barbara but I don't think that will happen now because we leave in about 5 weeks.

Also found out that this WW Center is closing and a new one is opening in Hunter's Creek on June 8. So now I have to figure out what meeting I'll be going to. Sure would make it easy for Riley and me to stop by Panera for our snack if I decide to go to the Hunter's Creek meeting.

We were all done and home by 0845. So the rest of the morning was spent playing until Riley went down for his nap. Which turned into one of the longest he has ever taken, finally got him up at 1430.


One of the things we did this morning was color. We have a routine, Riley decides he wants his crayons and pad, so I get them down. He looks at all the colors, draws something, looks at the colors again.

Then he put them back in the box and we are done and I put everything away.


After Riley had his lunch we were going back in the kitchen to get a couple of nilla wafers for dessert and he was just a few steps ahead of me but so much faster. He reached up on the counter and grabbed for a plate that had two bowls setting on it and tipped it just enough that the bowls went flying. Hit him on his head and crashed to the floor. I scooped him up so he wouldn't step in the broken shards and put him in his chair. Then he watched me clean everything up. It scared us both more than anything else. He had a little goose egg on his forehead, on the opposite side from the last one he had.

Once everything got cleaned up had the cookies and continued on with our afternoon. Wasn't long before Andy got home.

The big news of the day. I finally broke down and turned on our AC, it never got below 81 in the house last night and it was up to 86 when I got home. That is just to hot, even for me. I hate turning it on because I know now it will be on until the end of October, beginning of November.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin