Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mean Gramma

Heard on the news about the water main break at Neptune and Old Canoe Creek and it never occurred to me until I was on the road that Andy and Nikki were probably affected by this. They had water when I got there but found out they were in the boil water area. So I boiled up a big pot of water so Riley would have something to drink during the day.

While we were out for our walk stopped in at the office to see if they had heard anything about the boil order and when it might be lifted but they didn't even know about the water main break so they weren't much help.

As we were walking back to the apartment who should drive up but GG and Jagee. They were stopping by to pick up some papers I printed for Tammy. They stayed for a few minutes and then were on their way to do their errands.

We spent the rest of the morning playing and when Riley got up from his nap I had some post-it notes out and I just couldn't resist sticking on Riley. He really does think it is pretty funny but I couldn't get a good picture because they kept falling off. It was a game that kept us amused for most of the afternoon because we would just pick up the post-its off the floor and stick them on each other. Takes so little to keep us amused, paint chips from Home Depot and now post-its, what will it be next. Although he does like it when I put the tunnel over my head and drop it to the floor and then pull it up over my head again. I'm sure that would keep lots of other people amused to, because it has got to be quite the sight.


Dan had the afternoon off and was very busy at home. Cleaned out our closet, now we have to rearrange the shelves so the boxes we bought will fit on them. It will look so nice when it is done.

He also cooked dinner, pork on the grill. It was delicious.

Only nine days until Kaleigh's Birthday!!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin