Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finally Finished

Started the day with a walk at the lake front, it was hot, it was humid, there was really nothing to see, then we turned around and the breeze was in our face and everything got better. Saw this flower just before getting back to the car.


When we got home went right to work on the pictures, I finally finished editing and uploading and now I'm done until the next time they have a sale on 4 X 6. I either hope it is soon, so I don't have so many to do. Or months away so I don't have to think about it for a long while. Tomorrow they start a sale on 12 X 12's which is what my digital scrapbook pages are but they are all upload and I just have to put them in the cart and buy them sometime tomorrow.

This afternoon we over to watch Riley for a bit while Andy, Nikki, and Kaleigh went out shopping. We took Riley to Dairy Queen for lunch and then to Home Depot. He already likes to look at everything Home Depot.

Came home and it was time for dinner, and we were welcomed by the smell of pork tenderloin teriyaki cooking in the crockpot when we walked in the door, it was delicious. Dan had his with mashed potatoes and I had rice and vegetables. There is enough for leftovers tomorrow night. Unless of course Chris gets his hands on it.

We had such a good weekend, hope everyone enjoyed the photos on the Kodak Gallery. We had a good time shooting them. Can't wait to get the prints of them.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin