Tuesday, May 27, 2008

No Pictures


I have no pictures from today (forgot the camera at Nikki and Andy's) but this came in the mail while I was at the apartment and Kaleigh looks so cute I just had to get it scanned and on the blog. Also if you missed her birth announce in the paper just go to the Orlando Sentinel Website, go to celebration (on the left side of page) and search on Gigstead.

Had a pretty uneventful day although Andy was home sick.

Riley was feeling much better and it was so nice to just let him eat and drink without fear of it coming back up.

Nikki and Kaleigh went for Kaleigh's 2 week appointment and all is looking good. Her weight is up to 8 lbs 4 ozs and that is always good to hear.

While they were gone Riley and I went for our walk and I think he missed not going everyday we have to get back in the swing. We also check on the flowers and make sure they are doing ok. This is Riley's doing not mine I could go with just looking at them as I come in but he really likes to get down and look at them. So that is what we do. He also took one of his normal naps, from 1100 to 1400. He was really tired and needed to do this. Won't hurt my feeling if he keeps doing it.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin