Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gator Count

We really weren't early enough to catch the sunrise, so I just positioned myself so the sun was behind the palm tree and it gave the illusion of a sunrise. Pretty neat trick, doesn't always work but today it did.

We walked on the east side of the parking lot this morning and we only saw two alligators in the pond on that side. Kind of a let down after all the ones we were seeing on the other side.

We did see lots of pretty wildflowers today and that is what I concentrated on for my pictures.



Started to get warm by the end of our walk so we had to stop by Sonic so I could get something (diet coke, was there any doubt in your mind) to drink. Then we were off to Publix for the weekly fruit and vegetable shopping with a few other things thrown in.

Tammy call just as we were leaving Sonic, she wanted to stop by the house and get something printed out. She was doing her WalMart shopping before coming by.

We had only been home for about 15 minutes when Tammy called to say she was on her way. I had found the document she wanted to print and we made some changes to it and we were set to go. She also got a sheet of paper for her vacation album that she is working on. Can't wait to see it.

I spent the afternoon uploading pictures to be printed.

Scrapbookpictures.com is have a sale on 4 x 6 prints until the 18th of May. I want to make an order at this price. Should be able to get all of April's uploaded and then I will have the first four months of the year taken care of.

Watched a bunch of my Tivoed shows and that pretty much sums up my day.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin