Saturday, May 24, 2008

Baby Burritos

This was always one of our favorite games when the kids were little and it has now been carried down to Riley and Kaleigh. Still can't believe how big Riley looks next to Kaleigh.

We had a very busy day. Started with a walk at the lake front and it was pretty nice. Then on to our normal Saturday morning errands, Wal-Mart and Publix. Went home and put everything away and then we were off to do some more errands.

Didn't have much luck with anything we wanted to get. I was looking for photo holder, one particular kind and Michael's has always had them in the past. But not today and JoAnn's didn't have them either. Sport's Authority didn't have the shoes that Dan wanted so we left there empty handed also.

We did have a good lunch at Panda Express and would like to go back sometime when they have everything cooked up. We arrived just as they were opening and half the bins were empty. They were willing to cook anything we wanted but I like to look at what they have and make up my mind that way. What we got was very good.

Home at last to work on the new computer. Let's just say if it wasn't a brand new software program I was installing it gave me lots of problems. Right now we still don't have AOL because I can't get it to download, just quits at about 97% complete. So I'm in search of a disk to do the install. Not sure if I like Vista yet. Way to many pop ups and key strokes to get to anything. I'm sure I will get use to it and get everything in working order.

Then Chris went to set up the old computer for me because I was missing a couple of things that I wanted and now that won't work. Dan has been avoiding the computer room all afternoon because I am never a happy camper when I'm trying to do stuff like this and when it doesn't go right I am a downright unhappy camper.

On to better things, see you all at the BBQ at Tammy's tomorrow. Looking forward to some good food and company. See you there.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin