Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn

Things started looking really bad last night with the new computer, I was ready to throw it in the front yard and forget having ever gotten it. At one point it looked like everything had been erased from my external drive, this is where I had moved everything from the old computer to put on the new computer.

Then I restarted the computer and everything was fine, remember I probably tried 50 things before restarting the computer so I was in a real tizzy by that point.

I had had enough and decided it was just better to go to bed.

Got up this morning and tried to download AOL again and it worked, got it installed, but there were still problems. Again, after trying many things I restarted the computer and it worked.

I have now determined the secret to Vista is, if things don't seem to be working right, just restart the computer. What a way to do business.

So I'm a Happy Camper at the moment and I almost like my new computer. Wonder what the day will bring?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin