Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Without Riley

It is pretty strange going shopping and to Weight Watchers without Riley. No one to talk to, no one trying to get everything I put in the shopping cart and no one getting all the attention at WW. But I did survive and got everything done. Had a good week, down 1.8 lbs so almost back to where I was.

After that I went to the apartment to take Nikki to do some errands, she can't drive yet, so I was official chauffeur this morning.

Riley was very interested in the baby carseat and actually got in it at one point and pulled the canopy over to cover himself. He was all scrunched up and was very funny to look at.

Got Kaleigh all buckled up in it and we were on our way. Publix, WalMart, and Walgreens. Didn't hear a peep out of Kaleigh the whole time, she was such a good girl. She can come shopping any time. She had the cutest little outfit on, it was a onesies with a little skirt and of course a hat to match. The newborn size is fitting her really well right now.


Got back and it was time for Kaleigh to eat and Riley wanted to help so much. Convinced him that a pat on her head and a kiss was good enough. Although he did make sure that her socks came off and so did her hat. He figures he doesn't wear that stuff in the house why should she. After her bottle she went in her bouncy car, that she enjoys. I know it doesn't look that way but I think this is her showing how she feels about the flash on the camera. I told her she would have to get use to it.

Spent the rest of the day at home. We got our tax rebate so the first thing I did was order my new computer, it should be here at the end of the month, I can't wait. Got everything I wanted plus some stuff I didn't need but came with the computer. Now I just have to get everything I want to transfer to the new computer onto the external hard drive and I will be set.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin