Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shopping

Shopping was the order of the day. Tammy and I headed out to Waterford Lakes. Hit Target, Bath and Body Works, Carters, Hallmark, and JoAnn's. Found most everything we were looking for but decided to head over to the Loop.

On our way we stopped to visit Jodi for a few minutes. We got there at just the right time because she was on her lunch break. After a nice chat we were on our way again.

I can't believe how horrible the traffic is on the Greenway. I can remember driving along and being the only car as far as I could see.

At the Loop we went to Michael's and Kohl's and by this time we were ready to head home.

We made a stop at Sonic and then we were off to Tammy's. Had to check out all the new things there. Wait until you see them all this weekend.

When I got home I watched a couple of my shows. I'm not very happy with the cliff hangers. By the start of next season I will have forgotten what is going on.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin