Monday, May 4, 2009

What Will I Do?

Not much going on in the Gigstead house today. I worked on the plants for a bit, getting all the dead stuff off and just cleaning them up a bit. Also finished up a couple of digital layouts so I could get them ordered today.

I have also been trying to figure out what days I'm going to walk this week. I have the 10K on Saturday and really think I should take Friday off so I'm fresh and ready to go on the day of the walk. Plus I want to still take Sunday off because it is the day after the walk. So I'm thinking I may do a walk on Wednesday (one of my normal days off) in the early evening and then walk again on Thursday morning. I know, just too many decisions.

Today seemed to be a bit cooler than yesterday but it looks like the AC will probably be coming on this weekend. It is getting up to 85 - 86 in the late afternoon in the house, and it just doesn't get cool enough at night to cool it down fast enough. Plus they are predicting the low 90's for the next two weeks with very little chance of rain. So I guess summer is coming to Central Florida.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin