Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ComCast and Faxes

I started my day with a very early morning call to ComCast because the phone line didn't seem to be working again and I wanted to get it done before my walk. Well come to find out the department that I needed to speak to doesn't open until 0800. So off I went on my walk.

It was a pretty good walk, the call to ComCast must have gotten my blood pumping because it was the best three miles I have done in a while.

So 0800 rolls around and I was then on the phone for the next 4.5 hours with ComCast and HP trying to decide if it was the fax or the phone, still haven't come to any conclusive conclusion. Will see when Dan gets his fax in the morning.

The rest of the day was spent doing laundry and just catching up things around the house.

1 comment:

Kat said...

No blog updates? What is going on?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin