Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Guess Who Came to Visit

Weight Watcher's day again and I was down this week, seems to go up a week down a week. I'm still under my goal weight so it isn't a big deal, just have to figure out how to keep the number more steady.

When I came out of the meeting the sky was all yellow from the fires up in Orange County and I could smell the smoke. When I got to Saint Cloud it was still that way so I had to check and make sure more fires hadn't broken out closer to the house, but it is still the fires to the east of Orlando.

I finally watched all the episodes of Lost that I had recorded so I'm all set to watch the season finale after it records tonight.

Then I had all sorts of visitors today. Chris came by to drop off some of his stuff and then Andy and Kaleigh came to visit, mainly because Chris had some video game stuff for Andy.

Kaleigh is so close to walking if she would just take that one step not holding on to anything she would be off and running. Today she stayed by the door for a long time because Juan (our cat) was right outside and she found him very interesting.



Dan has had a couple of long days again and it looks like that will continue for the rest of the week. All the better to pay for our vacations.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin