Friday, May 15, 2009

Forgotten Pictures

Once again I took apart one of the frames I had on the wall and found several pictures that I hadn't thought about for quite a while.

This is Andy.


This is Kim holding Chris with John looking on. It was taken during our trip to Florida in Dec 1986.


This is Chris in Maine, probably early 1987. In the winter he always wore his ballcap with a winter hat over it.


Chris with his favorite stuffed animal, one of the Wuzzles which was an animated show on Saturday mornings.

Chris in 1985, we were just back from Guam and visiting Gramma and Grampa G before heading to Florida.


This was Mum and Dad on their 25th anniversary (1980). Hard to believe Dan and I have been married longer then they were in that picture.


Chris and Andy in 1986 or early 1987.


I know I should go through all my frames but is is always such a nice surprise with I pull one apart.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin