Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Have You Seen Them Yet?

I was out doing errands today over by The Loop and the Lovebugs were everywhere. It is the only place I saw them but I imagine it means that they are back and our windshields will be bug splattered for a while.

I also stopped by to see Andy, Nikki, and the kids. Riley and I were playing with the play-doh when I asked for a kiss. If you catch him off guard he just gives you one and goes back to what ever he is doing. Well today he gave me a kiss and WIPED IT OFF, so I asked him what he was doing and he told me I had paint (lipstick) on, but I didn't. Still it was pretty funny and gave us all a laugh.

My days seem to go by very fast now that I walk in the morning, usually head out at about 0615 and get back at about 0700, cool down, take my shower, and have breakfast by this time it is almost 0900. When my day doesn't start with things around the house until them it seems to just slip on by.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin