Monday, May 18, 2009

Visit With the Kids

I watched Riley and Kaleigh today, one of my favorite things to do and today was no different. Riley was very funny because even though he knew all the new toys are Kaleigh's he played with them the whole time I was there. Except when we did Play-doh, now play-doh is only when Kaleigh is sleeping so every now and then he would say "Kaleigh, nite-nite", just to check and see if it was time for her nap. When she did go down I told him he had to wait a couple of minutes just to be sure she went to sleep and when she did we got the play-doh down. It's about time for some new stuff, he mixed two more colors together so it is getting pretty yucky but it will do for now.

After lunch we were all sitting on the couch and Riley just fell asleep and Kaleigh was sitting in my lap rubbing her eyes so she went back for an afternoon nap. I had a quiet hour before Andy got home from school and he ended up with another hour or so after I left.

We also got lots of rain today, if this keeps up we will be getting back to normal and the lawn will look so much better.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin