Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're Going on a Trip

The reservations have been made and deposits paid and we are all going on a Disney Cruise. And I truely mean all; Mum, Dad, Tammy, Tom, Kim, Dennis, Sami, Cole, Breann, Dan, Me, Chris, Andy, Nikki, Riley, and Kaleigh. It is a 5-night Bahamian cruise with port calls in Key West, Nassau, and Castaway Cay. Let's just say we are very excited. Anyone else want to go with us, the more the merrier.

Another busy day, Dan was off so we headed to Home Depot to get the wood for my tables for the deck and $450.00 later we were home. Had to get the framing nailer and a storage box for the pool toys, par for the course when we go to the Depot, that is why I try to avoid it.

Then Andy, Nikki and the kids came over to swim, had a good time and the pool is starting to feel better but not warm enough. I can't walk right in yet but the day will be here soon. I think I'm going to have to break down and buy a thermometer so I know just how cold it is.

Dan took me out for Taco Bell, my Mother's Day meal, as per my request. I'm a pretty cheap date and as we don't eat out often I really enjoy anytime we do and Taco Bell is my favorite for a quick meal.

2 comments:

Kim said...

DON'T DO IT! If you have a thermometer you might never get in : )

Mum, Grandma, GG said...

OUr pool was 80 today. Felt really good. My first choice for Mother's day was a picnic--can't have that until the house is done. Second choice,believe it or not, was Taco Bell. Want to save money for that cruise. Kathi and David want to go but as is with the Navy who knows where they may be.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin