Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Rains Have Come

And it looks like they will be here for a while.

I wore my raincoat on my walk today and it was the only time that the rains didn't fall but by the time I got back I was wet enough to have been in showers. It was so humid and raincoats just aren't the best thing to wear while exercising.

I went to Wal-Mart and stopped by to visit with Andy and the kids. We colored, Kaleigh's first time using crayons and she really just wanted to eat it but we convinced her to make a couple of marks on the paper before we had to take the crayon away from her.

When I got home didn't do much of anything, more the weather for just kicking back and listening to the rain. We got a lot of rain today, must be somewhere around 4 - 5 inches. We are going to have to pump some of the water out of the pool if it doesn't stop. Just a couple of weeks ago had to add about 2 inches because we had no rain and now we have to much. Just never happy.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin