Saturday, June 13, 2009

What Were You Doing at 0430?

Well in our house Riley was cleaning up my mess, at least that is what he said he was doing and I appreciate every little bit of help I can get to clean up my mess.


For some reason this morning Riley decided it was time to get up at about 0415. So I tried to get him to lay on the couch with me but he would have none of that so I just let him do what he wanted and cleaning was what caught his fancy. We also watched Galaxy Quest so at least I got some rest time.

We headed out at about 0700 for the lakefront where I went for a four mile walk (13:58 pace) and Dan and Riley went for a walk with the wagon and then played on the playground. Made a quick stop at Wal-Mart and then we were suppose to go to Publix but Riley fell asleep and I wanted him to stay asleep so we went home and he took a good nap.

Spent the rest of the morning playing and got the call that Kaleigh was doing good and the doctor said to keep an eye on her and if her temperature spiked again they would do more tests.

After taking Riley home, we did our shopping at Publix and we went home and took a nap, that boy tires us out.

Chris and Jaime stopped by for a visit and to install the new router so we now have wireless internet in the house again so I'm happy.

3 comments:

mcw said...

Lauri,

Do you ever enter any 5K walks or anything like that? Pam and I are doing a 5K this summer and there are running and walking divisions. Aside from the obvious health benefits, it gives you another goal for walking.

Lauri said...

Actually my gameplan is a half marathon next March. I have entered a 5K, a 10K, a 15K, and the half marathon and I'm pretty excited about all of them. The 5K is on the 4th of July. Kim, Tammy, and I are doing that one.

mcw said...

A half marathon - wow!!! That's great.

Good luck to all three of you.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin