Wednesday, June 10, 2009

She's Quite the Little Ham

Here is the picture of Kaleigh in her Birthday Outfit. Still hard to believe that she is a year old already. She went from barely walking a couple of steps at her birthday party (3.5 weeks ago) to constantly being on the move and not needing any support to stand up.


I went to swimming lessons with Riley today, that was the fastest half hour ever. We had a really good time. The only thing he just refuses to do is blow bubbles, not sure why but he just doesn't want to. He isn't to thrilled with going under water but he gets over that really fast. I'm going to go a couple more times, once to sit on the sidelines and get some pictures and another to be the in the water person.

Looks like our Taco Bell/KFC is open. When I went to Publix today there were cars in the drive-thru. So I'm sure we will be making a trip there in the near future.

2 comments:

Kat said...

She is a cutie.

Kim said...

I can't wait to treat myself to your new Taco Bell.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin