Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Monday

Usually Monday's are a pretty quiet day for me, but today I had a bunch of things I wanted to get done. First was my walk, it was a beautiful morning and I did three miles. Got home, had breakfast, took my shower and then I was off to do my errands.

The only reason I did errands today was because I really wanted to get my hair cut, it was starting to curl in the back and that just drives me crazy. So I figured if I was going out I might as well do all the things on my list.

Started with Target, which I don't often get to because it isn't convenient. Then it was on to Michael's, Wal-Mart, and the Hair Cuttery. I learned my lesson today, make the haircut the first stop and not the last because by that time of morning everyone is out and about. I ended up having an hour wait, at least I had a magazine to read and the time went by fast.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin