Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lake Chris

Weight Watcher's and errands first thing this morning. Stayed the same at WW, which is good so I'm still below my goal weight.

After errands it was my turn to take Riley to swim lessons and Nikki stayed home with Kaleigh because Andy was at school. We had a good day in the pool, Riley still doesn't want to go underwater but that is alright by me, he eventually will. He was very funny when he kept telling me that the shark was biting his butt. After the lesson we went over to the splash pad for a bit.

Finished up my errands with a stop by Publix.

Got home and found that Lake Chris (so named because it is Chris's parking place) was still in the yard, not that we need an ark like some people but by this time of day the water has usually drained. So you can see we have had lots of rain.


Chris was home most of the afternoon but he did make some time to go see Gramma and Grampa and visit his Bronco to take some pictures.



He drove it around the block and that was about it for Bronco work today.

I want to send out birthday wishes to Kathi who must be about 28 seeing as how I'm 29. Isn't that right. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kat said...

I am 28 yo!!! Thanks.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin