Monday, June 8, 2009

Could They Be Any Cuter?

Going to start with a couple of pictures that Andy and Nikki had taken of Kaleigh and Riley. They are definitely a couple of cute kids.


Starting Riley young, wanting a motorcycle.


Started my day with a walk and if I could get rid of the first mile the times would be so much better. It just seems to take a bit to get going, if you can believe it is actually kind of cool when I head at 0600 so I have to get warmed up.

Then I went to watch Kaleigh because today was the start of Riley's swimming lessons, he was one very excited little boy. He really wanted me to come along so on Wednesday I'm going to go with them and be the person in the water with Riley.

Kaleigh and I had a great morning, first we built some towers with her blocks and then she just wandered around. She went to Andy and Nikki's bedroom and called for Dada and then down to Riley's room to look for him. It has never been just the two of us and I think it confused her.

Then we sat on the couch and played This Little Piggy over and over. She gave one yawn at about 1000 and I put her in for her nap and I never heard a peep out of her.

Here are a couple of pictures I took today, this dress was so very cute on her.


4 comments:

Kat said...

She looks so much like you when you were young.

mcw said...

The kids are cute!

I know what you mean about the first mile. I am trying to build up to run a 5K. I run in the morning and the evening. I've found that the first mile is the toughest in the AM, when my body isn't warmed up, and the last mile is especially hard in the evening, when the air is warmed up.

Nothing beats that feeling when you are done and have accomplished something to make you feel better (no matter how much it hurts while you are doing it). Especially when you get on the scales!

mcw said...

The kids are cute!

I know what you mean about the first mile. I am trying to build up to run a 5K. I run in the morning and the evening. I've found that the first mile is the toughest in the AM, when my body isn't warmed up, and the last mile is especially hard in the evening, when the air is warmed up.

Nothing beats that feeling when you are done and have accomplished something to make you feel better (no matter how much it hurts while you are doing it). Especially when you get on the scales!

mcw said...

I guess I really wanted to make a point! I wonder why it double posted?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin