Thursday, June 25, 2009

Those Crazy Kids

Tammy and I did our walk at her house this week, just over 3.5 miles. It was starting to get hot just as we were finishing up so it wasn't to bad. Then we were off to do errands. Today it was Panera, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart.

Just as I was getting ready to leave their house and head home Andy called to see if I could watch the kids in the afternoon, so after we decided what time I needed to be there I went home to have some lunch and get a couple of chores done.

When I got to the apartment Riley was in his room to take his nap, that never happened but he did end up playing in there for quite a while.

Kaleigh and I were in the living room just hanging out together.


At one point I saw this little hand creeping up to grab my I-pod Touch, she knows there are pictures on there she can look at.


Pretty proud of herself that she actually got to pick it up, but I had it back from her in a flash.


So she decided if she couldn't have the Touch, well shaking up Gramma's soda was the next best thing to do.



After all of this she started to get whiney so off for a nap she went, at first I didn't think she was going to fall asleep and the next thing I knew all was quiet from that direction.

By now Riley was ready to come out of his room and play in the living room. First he had to have some juice and really wanted to do it all himself.




Finally able to enjoy the fruits of his labors.


Then he said he was going to go night-night. I didn't believe him!


Kaleigh slept for about an hour and a half, when she woke up we all sat on the couch and watched the end of The Fox and the Hound. By this time I had some hungry kids on my hands so I whipped up a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches and they were gone in no time. Plus Andy and Nikki had returned so it was time for me to head home.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin