Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kobe Steakhouse

Started my day with a six mile walk and everything was going along fine until the last two miles and for some reason my get up and go, got up and went. I added almost 30 seconds to each of those miles. Don't really know why but I guess it happens. Thankfully tomorrow is a rest day for me.

Dan had some work to do and then he went shooting, which he always enjoys.

Then the highlight of our day. Andy has been telling us for years that we needed to go to Kobe's for dinner someday and that turned out to be today. He was right, it was delicious and the white sauce is one of the best I have ever tasted. We thought of you, Andy, while we were there and Dad had the filet just for you, he also had chicken and shrimp. I had the shrimp, if we ever go again I will get the scallops, tried one of Kim's and it was delicious.


Here is the gang.


From the other direction.


The onion volcano.


Dan our chef. This was the seafood portion of the meal.


Making sure we were all paying attention.


We had a really good time tonight and should do something like this again sometime.

After eating we went to Bass Pro Shop and looked around a bit. Then it was home for the evening.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin